Sharing Your Memories

Please share your memories and pictures of Jason by emailing them to forjason@live.com. Unless you request otherwise, your memories will be posted to this blog. Later, these memories will be converted to book format for Jason's family.

If you would like to share your memory only with Jason's family, please include the word "CONFIDENTIAL" in the subject line of your email to forjason@live.com. Your memory will be shared in the book, but will not be posted on this blog.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Jason's Sense of Humor

Jason sent the following email to the BYULaw2003 email list on January 4, 2007:

This is Jason Coles. I married Laurie Seal. We moved back to Utah, and we just moved to Park City. Anyway, Laurie took a job with Holme Roberts and I took a job as in-house counsel/private attorney for a uber-successful entrepenuer. I have to take the Utah bar in Feb. I work from home, have no billables, and don't miss life as an associate at the six-hundred attorney New York mega-law firm I used to work for.

As for a story to top Tennyey's, here is a funny. I was in Justice Court helping a buddy out of a speeding ticket when a defendant was brought in front of Judge Odorisi (old Italian guy). The defendant had a huge bandage over his eye, and it looked like he had been beat up. The Judge said, "Oh my, what happened to you, did you get in a fight?" And the defendant said, "No, I have an eye infection." The Judge said, "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, but please be sure you don't touch anything on the way out."

Coles

No comments: