Sharing Your Memories

Please share your memories and pictures of Jason by emailing them to forjason@live.com. Unless you request otherwise, your memories will be posted to this blog. Later, these memories will be converted to book format for Jason's family.

If you would like to share your memory only with Jason's family, please include the word "CONFIDENTIAL" in the subject line of your email to forjason@live.com. Your memory will be shared in the book, but will not be posted on this blog.

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Hey, dude!

Michael Thomas (10 years old) wrote the following note to Lily:

"Hey dude!" That's what your dad said to me when I first met him. From that point on, I knew he was going to cool, funny, and an overall nice guy. I met him when I was 8 years old and he and your mom were driving me, Owen, and our mom to Albany. This is back when your mom and dad lived in Rochester. Your dad loved to laugh and just be in a happy mood.

Your dad had a big map on his garage wall. It showed national and state parks. He had a tack on every park he'd visited, he planed to go to every park.

He was like Santa Claus to me. Always in a good mood and chuckling all the time.

He was so exited when you were born. It was probably the best experience of his life.

I hope to meet you someday, you will make a great JR. Dude.

Your pal,

Michael Thomas

No comments: